Advantages for ruminants animals
• High digestibility of starch in diet while maintaining the fibre effect.
• Reduction of the undegradable fraction of ruminal starch, increasing the efficiency of amylolytic ruminal flora.
• Greater neosynthesis of milk protein by improving and increasing the proportion of highly digestible by-pass protein in the
• Reduction of antinutritional factors in legumes and protein crops stemming from our heat treatment.
• Partial hydrogenation of fats present in ingredients. Advantageous for improving cheese extract in sheep and much needed to
be able to concentrate energy in early lactation rations or high-volume producers.
• Improves hygiene of products and health status of animals
• Enhances homogeneity in Unifeed mixtures.